1 Nov 2010

Digital Reflective Archive

Posted by Carole Kirk

The Digitalis Symposium held last week on 27th October was attended by over 30 participants, with 8 speakers presenting.  Details of the presentations and themes from discussions will be posted here over the next couple of weeks.

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/takomabibelot/

The symposium only enabled a few people to talk about what they are doing.  We’d like to hear from more of you, so that we can continue the process of identifying and sharing best practice.  I have developed a set of questions that aim to help you reflect on your use of creative digital reflection, and to share what you are doing in the form of a story (Digital reflective archive form – word document).  Storytelling is one of the oldest forms of reflecting on and sharing experience, and therefore one of the quickest and most engaging ways to share knowledge. 

Because it can sometimes be easier to talk to someone than to fill in a form, I’d like to offer to come and meet with you – if you’d like to do this, just contact me or leave a comment below.  If you prefer to think about the questions and fill in the form, that would be great too.  Just email it to me.  I will then publish each story on here under the category of ‘Digital Reflective Archive’, with appropriate tags for quick reference.  Over time this will build up into an archive of digital reflective practice.